Chakra bracelet with FREE Pouch:
This elasticated bracelet is made up of black lava beads, plus seven crystal beads that are used to represent each of the chakras. Each crystal bead has been chosen because of its colour and the qualities that the crystal may posses. The bold colours against the black lava beads give the bracelet a lovely effect throughout the contrast. Each chakra bead is smooth and the bracelet itself is very comfortable to wear, they are very similar to our power bracelets.
- Amethyst – Representing the Crown Chakra, this can bring inspirational qualities of infinite intelligence with human nature, inspiration and perfection. This is the overall balance of the chakra system.
- Lapis – Representing the Brow Chakra, the connected qualities bring intuition, imagination, wisdom and clairvoyance. It is concerned with understanding knowledge and mental organising.
- Reconstituted Turquoise- Representing the Throat Chakra, the central themes posses qualities of communication, speech, truth and knowledge. Overall it balances personal expression with the flow of information.
- Green Agate – Representing the Heart Chakra, the connected qualities are unconditional love, compassion, forgiveness, balance and understanding. Being at the centre it helps to deal with relationships and personal development.
- Golden Tigers Eye – Representing the Solar Plexus Chakra, this is connected to self-esteem, willpower, confidence and humour.
- Yellow Acrylic – Representing the Sacral Chakra, this is connected to qualities of sexual desire, procreation and change, plus adapting to new ideas.
- Red Agate – Representing the Root Chakra, the connected qualities are those of self-preservation and survival instincts, as well as grounding and courage.
- Black Lava Beads – Also known as ‘Lava Rock’ or ‘Basalt’ is an igneous volcanic rock that has solidified from molten lava, after intense heat and pressure. Lava Stone is grounding and calming, it is most associated with the base chakra, and can aid in dissipating anger, and promoting positive change.
Please Note: The lapis within this bracelet is genuine, but has an additional blue colour dye to bring out it’s natural dark beauty.
Sizing of Beads: Each bead is identical in size and are approximately 7 mm in diameter.
More About Chakras
The chakras are major energetic centres within the human body. There are seven in total. They are:
Solar plexus (Yellow)
When our chakras are healthy and glowing strongly we feel good. By having about us or using chakra products, wearing chakra jewellery or using chakra stones in healing we are giving focus to this state of balance. If we have good intention we may draw situations to us that help us to change and help our chakras to find or remain in balance.